Because It Matters



"Non of it matters?Wha-what.Non of it matters?" -Mike Wazowski-

Lol it feels weird quoting words that are from cartoon movie. Still, I love it and think its brilliant. Aaaaandddd like always, my post titles dont really reflect the content of the post. I just love to make catchy titles :D

When life gives you lemon, you make lemonade. But what happens when life gives you honey aaaand lemon at the same time? You obviously make honey lemonade ( mmmm..drools), right? What am i trying to say is that, life is dull without problems. Life, itself is happiness. Its a gift. all good stuffs happening to you, its all honey baby!

Good god, i dont know why am i writing something that is so boring -_-
Even i myself feel bored reading my own blog. Ah well, that is the use of blog(to me). Write till you feel bored.

Baaaack to the main topic again, because it matters. You may be wondering what am i talking about. Im talking about anything. Everything matters in this world. From the smallest deed to the smallest sin.

Well..thats about it. Thats all i have to say. Im feeling blank. As blank as my blanket.

Anyway, last 2 November was my birthday! Happy belated birthday to meh! I love birthdays, especially my own and my significant other. Its just that i have problems memorizing my friends birth date, even my own family. Coz im such a forgetful person. So no hard feelings to all my friends if i forgot about cho birthday ;)

My mood for today = :/

0 comments: