Number One

sometimes, i wondered, why cant i ______ and why did i ____. Why did i even ______ eventho i knew that ______. ( insert anything in empty spaces )

2012

Its a red year, for now.since i only experienced 2012 for 1 hour+.
There are some stuffs that i still havent accomplished. When i said that my new year's (2012) resolutions are the last year's one, some said that it is silly of me sayin that. but the real deal is, that i cant even accomplish last year's resolutions. Therefore, i gotta complete my old target and visions before making a new one.

Iam now considered 20 (according to years). Kinda weird thinking that technically iam not a teenager anymore. But screw years, people ll believe me even if i tell them that i am 16. MY HEIGHT PWNS!

2011

Its a green year for me. Why? lots of reasons. But only 1 that imma tell now. Lookin to this entry's title, you should know it. yeap.

I had a very great moments and times with her! my no 1. Someone who always makes me smile and laugh. When she do, she never fails to make me smile. NEVAH! I considered her, a blessing in my life. The thing is, i always made her sad. my last year's vision was not to make her sad anymore. I always failed that. Aaand that s one of the visions that i NEED to really achieve this year and keep it forever.

It s funny, coz she always reminds me of midori in the anime 'midori no hibi'. Dont ask me why.
It s weird, how we first met. twas a very awkward moment.

2010

I called this INTEC times. Freakin fun times. twas a freakin long holiday. I got my driver license. I met her almost once a week! Yeah i know. No matter what, i will try to meet her on every weekend. I drove to INTEC ( lost for quite few times, eventho its not that far from my home -_-) to meet her even just for an hour. I met many new friends. Her friends. I was kinda surprised by her friends. They are so friendly, and seems my type of friends. Very easy to connect with. Well i guess her friends are my friends too. Anyway, 2010, a damn nice year with her :D

2008-2009

Green! hell yeah. PC's life. yada yada yada, exams, met very nice people, made new friends, awesome friends, met her! Had fun times with her for the whole year. Best year eva. I never stop bugging her from early 2009 until late 2009. Everytime. even sometimes in class -__-, prep times, night times. LoL.



aaand. now. its 2012. Lets hope i have the best year ever. Amin.


-Alhamdulillah, i made it to 20 years old-

0 comments: