RAndom words from my mind

 

I can sleep when i am in a state of meditation,

I will sleep when i am tired,

I cant sleep when i am in doubt and sanction,

Maybe it ll be better if I sleep somewhere else other than my bed.

still cant sleep.

It glows light blue in the morning,

It gets bright white yellowish in the afternoon,

It ll be orange yellowish in the evening,

The sky is a wonder, full of beauties like the sun and the moon.

 

No point of being sad if no one s there to share your sadness. Therefore, dont be sad if you re alone, and dont be alone, if you re sad. sadness is like spaghetti. You share it.

 

Problem is like a hot fried chicken. ‘kalau tak boleh cubit sendiri, mintak lah kawan tolong cubit kan ayam panas tu’.

 

Relate all these random words with our life.

0 comments: