Sailing The Seven Seas

What happens when your ship got hit by big waves and are starting to break apart? You repair the ship. Without the ship, we wont get to our destination, a land where happiness can be achieved.

Im the captain of my ship. And right now, my ship is in a bad condition. We got caught in a storm. Today, it seems like i am running out of planks and woods to repair my ship. But nay, giving up is not an option. As the captain, abandoning my ship is not an option.

If you re out of planks and woods, break barrels and use it to patch your ship. Your ship might looks like that she wont hold any much longer, but in a storm, u cant see your surrounding. My point is, that land maybe only few leagues away. If you give up now, your efforts all these time sailing to get there are meaningless.

Im the captain of my ship. Even if my ship is breaking apart, and seems like there s not even bit of chance to save her, i ll stay with her until she falls apart.

What ll happen next? I dont know. My ship is still in one piece. Or at least that s what i think. Maybe the worst that can happen is that, i lose her. Then the best thing i can do is to swim to land. That is, if i make it without drowning.

Im the captain of my ship

Captains dont abandon their ships.

Understand, that i am talking in terms of metaphor.

The vessel could be anything. The land ( destination ) could be anything.

Storms represent problems.

If you stop trying, then you will never gain. If you try but keep failing, keep trying. I ll do anything to reach my destination, even if it means swimming without both of my hands in a storming sea.

Problems wont exist without solutions.

I m sorry if what i m sayin doesnt make any sense to you. Its just that, i dont want to drown before reaching my destination.

0 comments: