My Favourite Ear Dishes

personally, i think all of these songs deserve more nowdays. Not low quality, 10 K bits/s , noob songs like Justin Bieber and those autotune girls. ( no offense )
;)

Here y go :

Pink Floyd - Another brick in the wall
Scorpions - Big city nights
- When the smoke is going down
- Wind of change
- Still loving you
- Lady starlight
- Born to touch your feelings
- White dove
- Bad for good
- Life's like a river
- In trance
- Always somewhere
- Believe in love
ACDC - You shook me all night long
- Thunderstruck
- Highway to hell
- Back in black
- TNT
Queens - Another one bites the dust
Audioslave - Like a stone
- I am the highway
- Be yourself
- Doesnt remind me
Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Over the rainbow
Santana - Black magic woman
- Samba pa ti
Europe - Carrie
Aerosmith - I dont want to miss a thing
- Janie got a gun
- Pink
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Have you ever seen the rain
Deep Purple - Highway star
- Black night
- Soldier of fortune
- Smoke on the water
Def Leppard - Rock of ages
Dire Straits - Sultans of swing
Dragonforce - Through fire and the flame
Eric Clapton - Layla
- I shot the sheriff
- Little wing
Black Sabbath - War pig
- Ironman
- Crazy train
- Heaven and hell
Gun & Roses - Civil war
- Dont cry
- November rain
- Cats in the cradle
- Sweet child of mine
Manowar - Heart of steel
- Carry on
- Courage
- Master of the wind
- Outlaw
- warriors of the world united
- Battle hymns
- Hail and kill
Jimi Hendrix - All along the watchtower
Metallica - Whiskey in the jar
- Nothing else matters
- One
- St Anger
- Fuel
Oasis - Stop crying your heart out
- Wonderwall
- Stand by me
Neil Young - Heart of gold
- Old man
- My my hey hey
- Heart of gold
- Like a hurricane
- Change your mind
- Southern man
White Lion - When the children cry
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet home alabama
- Simple man
- Freebird
Bon Jovi - You give love a bad name
- Its my life
Twisted Sister - I wanna rock
Skid Row - I remember you
Slash feat Myles Kennedy - Starlight
Slash feat Wolfmother - By the sword
Slash feat adam levine - Gotten
Slash feat Ozzy Osbourne - Crucify the dead
Steve vai - For the love of god

;)

0 comments: